- Download 13
- File Size 969.42 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 12, 2023
- Last Updated October 12, 2023
- Add option to calibrate door based on obstruction rather than close switch, to avoid issues with a faulty or improperly adjusted lock switch
- When new parameter "PARAM_CAL_NUM_OBS_TO_CAL" is set to 0, DCU will use old calibration behavior based on lock switch
- This is the 3rd last parameter, just after "ENC_MIN_VELOCITY_CMD"
- When new parameter "PARAM_CAL_NUM_OBS_TO_CAL" is greater than 0, DCU will require PARAM_CAL_NUM_OBS_TO_CAL obstructions before finishing calibration.
- The lock switch will not be used at all using this calibration method.
- Overall: 3.3 (was 3.2)
- Safety: 2.2 (unchanged)
- Motor: 2.0 (was 1.7)
- Comm: 2.1 (unchanged)
- Display: 2.0 (unchanged)